Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Going it alone with donor insemination

(7 Posts)
Rats Tue 01-Mar-05 14:29:12

Hi, has anyone had DI as a single woman and gone on to have a child. I'd love to hear your stories.

x

Bella23 Tue 01-Mar-05 19:25:55

No experience myself but just giving you a bump

NomDePlume Tue 01-Mar-05 19:28:39

Rats, I thought you were married with a baby already ? [confused emoticon]

Fastasleep Tue 01-Mar-05 19:29:06

She might just be curious or have a friend NDP

NomDePlume Tue 01-Mar-05 19:32:24

a friend ?! What in RL

Chandra Tue 01-Mar-05 19:48:56

I have heard of one (SIL's friend) she decided to go solo being 48 and with a eight years old child. It seems that she is finding the baby a bit overwhelming but I supose you can expect that with or without donor insemination, with a partner or without it so not really helpful info I supose...

Rats Wed 02-Mar-05 13:46:08

hi nomedeplume - yesm apologies for the confusion. I'm trying to find a feel-good success story to help me wriye an article. And I know I should probably put this in the media section, but it's just a wee bit of research and not everyone looks there... sigh. So far, nothing. Chandra, do you think this lady would be willing to have a quick email chat with me?
x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: