Talk

Advanced search

Very faint positive pregnancy test? Or evap line?

(7 Posts)
Babydreaming20 Wed 22-Apr-20 12:11:56

Hi everyone, my husband and I have been ttc for a few months for baby #1and previously had a false positive with a clear blue early detection.

This month I’ve had a lot of pms type symptoms and have been feeling very ‘pregnant’! I am about 9/10 dpo (guessing, didn’t track).

I took an early detection clear blue digital on the evening of 6/7dpo and it looked positive.

I took a Sure Sign early detection test with fmu this morning and can’t tell whether it’s a faint positive or maybe just an evap line?

Thanks in advance

OP’s posts: |
jazzibelle Wed 22-Apr-20 12:34:37

@babydreaming20 do you have a pic?

KRK05 Wed 22-Apr-20 12:38:58

If you upload a pic can take a look ☺

Babydreaming20 Wed 22-Apr-20 12:42:34

@jazzibelle sorry. I’m trying to work out how to upload a photo - I’m on a phone and don’t see an attachment button?

DesiDiva2020 Wed 22-Apr-20 12:44:21

When you click reply you should have three symbols at the bottom of the text box, emojis, font choice and a paperclip to attach.

If you're new here I think they make you wait until you can upload pics

jazzibelle Wed 22-Apr-20 12:46:18

@Babydreaming20 you should see a paperclip icon under the message box. But to PP’s point, if you’re new you’ll have a wait a few days

Babydreaming20 Wed 22-Apr-20 13:03:03

Thanks everyone, I just signed up today so I think they're making me wait - I don't have the paperclip icon on my messages. I will upload photos asap

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in