Talk

Advanced search

Is this an evap?

(8 Posts)
Clairee84 Wed 15-Apr-20 11:53:18

I took this test at 12dpo this morning. Can anyone else see this line and is it an evap? I am kind of hoping it is as I had an ectopic in Nov and had to wait four months before conceiving again. I really don’t want the same to have happened again. I hope it’s just not really low hcg as I would expect it to be darker at this stage. Any advice? I had to really squint to see what I think is a line but I could be imagining it?

Any advice? Obviously I’ll test again tomorrow and Friday.

Thank you.

OP’s posts: |
cookielove Wed 15-Apr-20 11:58:04

I can see a line!

NoCallerID Wed 15-Apr-20 12:50:07

I can see a line. I don't think it's an evap, I doubt that it would indicate an ectopic. 🤞🏼

Clairee84 Wed 15-Apr-20 17:34:24

Thanks for looking. I just thought that if hcg levels were so low it could be ectopic. Last time they were low but only increased to around 2000 by about 7 weeks.

Hoping it’s either just too soon or going to be negative.

Lily2020 Wed 15-Apr-20 19:52:03

I can see it!!
However I had a similar line on that brand of test, possibly fainter than yours last cycle then all bfn's after so id wait & test again in a couple of days.
Fingers crossed for you 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽😊

Clairee84 Wed 15-Apr-20 20:41:13

Thanks @Lily2020. It feels very strange, after so long wanting to see a line I now feel like I’d be relieved if it’s just negative as it just doesn’t seem quite right!

Lily2020 Wed 15-Apr-20 20:53:56

@Clairee84 I completely understand the fear 😣 there are so many other people on these threads though that start off with a test like yours that go on to get a definitive positive a few days later! This is the problem with testing so early 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can't say anything though, as soon as I get to 8dpo I'm addicted to peeing on sticks 😂 keep us posted on how you get on! 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

Clairee84 Wed 15-Apr-20 21:16:04

@Lily2020 Thanks so much. Fingers crossed but I’ll likely see you on another thread in a couple of weeks time! I think with all the BFPs that pop up on here every day you just have an unrealistic expectation that it’ll happen straightaway!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in