Talk

Advanced search

Delayed Fertility Treatment Due to Covid-19

(6 Posts)
AlreadyThere Tue 31-Mar-20 20:05:14

How is everyone dealing with the uncertainty of the Coronavirus and delayed treatments because of it? I am scheduled to start my IVF within the next month -2 months but I doubt it will go according to plan with all these lockdown regulations.

It is giving me additional stress and anxiety, over and above the pandemic itself.

OP’s posts: |
LouiseTrees Tue 31-Mar-20 23:32:26

Are you a member of the Facebook support groups for infertility and IVF etc? Loads of good support on there.

AlreadyThere Wed 22-Apr-20 23:35:27

@LouiseTrees no I am not. Please suggest some for me. I have searched but so many groups, hard to tell which ones are really helpful.

OP’s posts: |
Inituntiltheend Wed 22-Apr-20 23:42:10

We were due to start treatment on 20th March all postponed - told we will be top of the lost when it starts up again...really shit though isn’t it,we had that appointment since mid January! Feels like everyone around us are getting pregnant and we can’t - we are a same sex couple and this will be our 3rd try - first on nhs though

EmmaJ4142 Fri 01-May-20 17:15:24

Not sure if you’ve seen ladies the government’s uk announcement today has said fertility treatments are to be reinstated. I hope this relieves some of your anxieties 💕

Research243 Thu 28-May-20 11:58:08

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in