Talk

Advanced search

bleeding a day after period finished?

(7 Posts)
NaomiXxx Wed 05-Feb-20 15:12:21

i was due my period on Monday 3rd but came on early Saturday 1st bled for 3 days and yesterday i was clean. We had sex last night and today i felt wet, went to the toilet and there was blood on my underwear and when i wiped?

Anyone ever had this before? my period is usually 4 days long and cycle is 26 days. Unless my period wasnt actually finished? Just seems strange because i was clean even after sex?

OP’s posts: |
NaomiXxx Wed 05-Feb-20 16:14:25

curious to whether this is implantation bleeding?

BuffaloCauliflower Wed 05-Feb-20 16:16:20

My period does this all the time. Goes for a day and then reappears to finish off. This just sounds like a normal period to me

bitheby Wed 05-Feb-20 17:20:42

This is my usual period format.

I bleed for 3 days continuously. Then have nothing for a day. Then I have a small amount of bleeding on day 5.

When I was younger it was more continuous for 5 days but this is the pattern it's now settled into.

NaomiXxx Wed 05-Feb-20 17:55:49

Ohhh really? Never had this before! Thanks for replying smile

strawberry2017 Wed 05-Feb-20 19:13:14

Interesting to note that apparently it's not unusually for a women to have a strange period the month before they actually fall pregnant.
Happened to me both times, and when I mentioned it to the midwife she said it frequently happens. So fingers crossed this is your strange period! X

NaomiXxx Wed 05-Feb-20 19:44:17

Oooo that’s interesting! I noticed before my period by boobs where mega sore, I’ve never noticed them being that sore before. But then period came so knew I wasn’t pregnant. Will see if my next period comes then! Exciting xx

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in