Talk

Advanced search

Anyone wanna join my TWW?

(70 Posts)
mommato3 Mon 27-May-19 16:48:20

Having used clearblue connected for accuracy this month I know my peak fertility was Saturday and Sunday.

I'm assuming ovulation is/was yesterday or today. We dtd yesterday so hoping we have got it this month...

Who wants to join my TWW??

I'll be trying not to obsess but get bored of the wait! This has to be the worst time of the whole cycle... AF due around 7th according to clearblue connected app.

I'm not holding out much hope as we've been unlucky the last 2/3 months. We had a mc at 11+6 in Feb.

coconutcurls Mon 03-Jun-19 17:28:31

Hello! Can I join this thread? It's only my 2nd cycle and I'm about 8 DPO. After I had the most vivid pregnancy dream the other night, I've convinced myself I'm pregnant and can't stop symptom spotting! I was actually laying wide awake in bed last night thinking of ways of hiding pregnancy from my colleagues! Argh!!

Bol87 Mon 03-Jun-19 21:25:43

10DPO here I think.. I don’t feel particularly pregnant. Last time my boobs hurt so badly by this stage but they feel pretty normal having hurt a lot earlier on in my cycle! The only unusual thing since Sat has been heartburn. Most likely completely unrelated but ouch! All day long! It certainly reminds of when I was later pregnant, the heartburn was off the scale! I think I drank all the gaviscon in Yorkshire grin

ImMeantToBeWorking Tue 04-Jun-19 09:11:15

@squirrelnutkins1 and @MissMooMoo sorry to hear that, on to next month!! flowers

@Coconutcurls I always symptom spot, I had convienced myself I would get a BFP two cycles ago, it just takes over your brain. I was devastated when I got a BFN so I have to stop myself doing is now. Like @Bol87 I have been getting heartburn this month, which I never get, but I am telling myself it is because I have changed my diet (gone heathier so way more veg and salad then I would be used to). Hopefully you get your BFP this month. AF is due the 9th for me so not long more to wait!! crossing fingers

ImMeantToBeWorking Tue 04-Jun-19 09:19:45

@Bol87 - also, just because you don't feel pregnant doesn't mean that you aren't. Just over two years ago I went to the doc in the middle of the night with horrible pains in my stomach, so bad I had to wake DP up to bring me in and I had to fight with the nurse on the phone as I was not registered to a doc in the area (I had only moved two months earlier) and when I screamed in pain she eventually gave in. I was having a MC at about 12 weeks and I didn't even know I was pregnant. I had no symptoms, no morning sickness, I had a few holidays, new job etc coming up and I started running one pill into another so I wasn't expecting my period. The doc was surprised when I said I wasn't pregnant because I hadn't actually known.

LittleMissi Tue 04-Jun-19 09:21:29

Hi Ladies,

Please can I join? smile

I'm 7dpo, first cycle and first time trying. My AF is due in nine days, 13th June. Yesterday/today I have had some light bleeding which is pretty odd for me this far away from my AF.

I don't want to look into it too much as I know there could be many possibilities. It's my birthday on Saturday and apparently this is the first day I can check if I am pregnant (around 11 dpo). My husband has booked a weekend away which is based around pubs, bars and food so that will be a little surprise if I am a BFP haha!

Xx

mommato3 Tue 04-Jun-19 19:42:22

@LittleMissi Of course. Fingers crossed for you xx

I'm currently 9dpo and feeling VERY deflated and out of hope. Had some minor cramp a couple of nights ago and again this evening which is unusual before af as I usually get it briefly the day af arrives 🤷‍♀️

Unsure how yet to deal with next month. Can't decide between the cb connected or the see what happens approach. Both bring shit! Tracking is the 2WW not tracking is the whole not knowing.

Argh. Why is it so god damn bloody hard already 🤬🤬🤬

mommato3 Tue 04-Jun-19 19:45:10

@Bethy1995 I'm not sure I'm seeing anything yet hun... sorry xx

@coconutcurls Welcome. You're about the same as me! Good luck xx

@Bol87 Sorry to heat of your mc xx

ImMeantToBeWorking Tue 04-Jun-19 20:09:54

@mommanto3 sorry for your losses. No this will be our first!!

@squirrelnutkins1 so you are a day late then for AF? Have you tested?

mommato3 Wed 05-Jun-19 10:46:33

10dpo. No new symptoms. No signs. Feeling rather low and very deflated. Guessing we'll be back to waiting for the big O once again. My head hurts. I feel so done in..... 😢

EP1993 Wed 05-Jun-19 10:52:49

Hey everyone! I’m currently in my TWW 🙈 6DPO today and I’m so tempted to rest in a few days.
I’ve been TTC for 5 months for our first baby.
It’s very frustrating getting BFN and AF every month 😭 anyone in the same boat? X

EP1993 Wed 05-Jun-19 10:54:30

My period is due the same day as yours! I have long cycles though so I’m only 6 DPO today. Been trying for 5 months 🤦🏼‍♀️ Fingers crossed you get your BFP this month! I’m resisting the urge to test before 11 DPO but it’s so hard! X

ImMeantToBeWorking Wed 05-Jun-19 16:44:06

Welcome @EP1993 Yes it does start to get frustrating. We all know where you are coming from!!

mommato3 Thu 06-Jun-19 10:47:58

11dpo. Nothing new to report. Intermittent cramping. Had a really bad day yesterday. Very very angry. Sad. All in one. A hard day overall. Feeling much chirpier this morning

Caspianberg Thu 06-Jun-19 10:54:29

13dpo here i think.

mommato3 Thu 06-Jun-19 11:18:01

Good luck @Caspianberg

ImMeantToBeWorking Fri 07-Jun-19 08:25:15

Good morning ladies!!

So, AF due the 9th of June, I am a serial tester and I bought some tests yesterday (BOGOHP in Boots on First Response BTW). Of course I couldn't help but test this morning, and straight away I had a BFP!!! grin grin

This has cheered me up on a sad say as it is the last day of my 20's today too and I am a bit upset about that!!

mommato3 Fri 07-Jun-19 09:07:13

12dpo. Caved yesterday and bfn. 1st predicted af day today according to clearblue connected, tomorrow for flo and p tracker and and Ovia day Monday. Guessing I'll be out however.

Congratulations @ImMeantToBeWorking

ImMeantToBeWorking Fri 07-Jun-19 09:59:16

Thanks @mommato3

What type did you use? Apparently digital aren't great. Hence I bought the first response ones!

mommato3 Fri 07-Jun-19 10:46:29

@ImMeantToBeWorking It was just a 10miu ic. When I was last pregnant I got a faint bfp a day late on the same sticks so know they aren't always the best. I have 2 frer and 1 digital for when the ic pick something up! I'm not hopeful really this month due to the lack of symptoms so don't really want to waste the 3 decent ones! That said with my first I had absolutely no symptoms and can't really remember with the other 2 🤷‍♀️ but the last one my boobs were really sore so kind of expecting that again should it happen...

ImMeantToBeWorking Fri 07-Jun-19 13:16:58

@mommato3 I was 12 weeks when I MC and I didn't know I was pregnant. Only for I did a test I would not know this time either. No symptoms at all! My boobs aren't sore, I don't feel anything. So don't let the no symptoms fool you. I am still keeping everything crossed for you and sending lots of baby dust!!

mommato3 Fri 07-Jun-19 13:33:12

@ImMeantToBeWorking It's always worth remembering but we always think the worst don't we! Thank you 💜

mommato3 Fri 07-Jun-19 16:43:43

Still saying bfn today. Had slight pink spotting last night after bd'ing. Don't know if it means anything or absolutely nothing but expected to see af this morning/today after it. I never spot after bd 🤷‍♀️

mommato3 Sat 08-Jun-19 09:30:00

Af arrived so it looks like my cycle has something like setting into a 28 day cycle so guess I'll be back here in 2 weeks. Not feeling very hopeful anymore however 🤷‍♀️

coconutcurls Sat 08-Jun-19 09:56:34

Did a test this morning as I've had a strange feeling all week. I think I'm about 12DPO but I'm waiting until I've definitely missed my period to get too excited. I'm just in shock!

mommato3 Sat 08-Jun-19 13:41:33

@coconutcurls I'd get excited if I were you. That's a very clear bfp. Congratulations

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »