Talk

Advanced search

Nausea around the time of ovulation...

(4 Posts)
sophied1983 Thu 23-May-19 21:45:41

... anyone else experience this? Can't flipping stand it.

Also - this may sound odd but felt a weird sensation when in a meeting earlier. Like an elastic band pinging... can you feel when you ovulate or am I imagining things?

itwasalovelydreamwhileitlasted Fri 24-May-19 03:39:22

Hi yes I get it and also after ovulation which I hate as I get my hopes up that it's a pregnancy symptom. It's caused by the natural increase in progesterone.
Some months I can feel ovulation other times nothing x

sophied1983 Fri 24-May-19 07:36:42

Yes - that week before your period, you really start to think you might be preggers. It's so tough. I think everything feels more heightened since my miscarriage weirdly?! Like hormones more intense?

CarysC Sat 25-May-19 17:50:54

I'm wondering if I was experiencing this yesterday, felt really nauseous yesterday and today I've had period type pains (maybe ovulation pains) I've taken a really relaxed view on TTC this month, no OPK and no BBT so really I've no idea when I've ovulated, all I have to go from is my fertility tracking apps. Defiantly been feeling nauseous though, don't know if it's a thing though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »