Talk

Advanced search

Is it possible to get Evans on three different tests?!

(6 Posts)
handbaglover93 Tue 21-May-19 16:05:09

Hi all!

I am ttc our first baby, month 4 of trying. I am about 11dpo and have done three tests each morning from 9dpo, all showed the faintest ever line to begin with so I threw them away, about 20 mins later saw them in the bin and they all had lines (see picture) is it possible to get evap lines on 3 different days on 3 different tests?

Mrsmummy90 Tue 21-May-19 16:06:38

I'd say they look positive but I wouldn't ever trust a try after the given timeframe (especially not a blue dye)
Grab a pink dye like FRER and test again in the morning.

handbaglover93 Tue 21-May-19 16:16:49

Thanks! Just realised the title says Evans instead of evaps hmm oops!

hopefully2019 Tue 21-May-19 16:56:06

I had exact same test from Sainsburys and they give me the same line....was a false positive sad blue tests aren't the best sad keep us posted xxxxx

FairyDogMother11 Tue 21-May-19 17:13:53

If those are Tesco ones, every single one I've ever done has gone like that after I've binned it and I've never been pregnant. I would get a pink dye one.

Lola871 Tue 21-May-19 18:02:12

These tests only class as positive if the vertical line is as thick as the control line - this is a known problem with this type of test.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »