Talk

Advanced search

Ovulation predictor kits

(7 Posts)
MyDcAreMarvel Sun 14-Apr-19 17:19:11

You still test the same amount of times with clear blue.

miracleon13th Sun 14-Apr-19 07:32:45

@serii I've been really sceptical of the cheap ones over the years and swore by my clearblue digital however I had a few to use up after a failed ivf cycle (clinics won't let you use digital OPKs) so I've been using the boots test strips and actually found them easier than thought - I downloaded an app called Premom where you can scan your test in and it tells you if it's high or peak!

serii Sun 14-Apr-19 07:30:50

Those cheap internet kits- all that 'is the line darker than the other line' stuff- does it not drive you all potty?

Think I may buy a clear blue one. I have a toddler so don't have time to be weeing on sticks all day.

blackcat86 Sat 13-Apr-19 21:08:14

I used the clear blue kits and although they are more expensive they really do work. I got pregnant quickly.

Holly19 Sat 13-Apr-19 20:46:58

Onestep on eBay
Check at about 10am and again at 2pm and then finally at 6pm (they are so cheap you can use that many) and they do work! I’ll attach a pic of a positive

Squiff70 Sat 13-Apr-19 15:53:14

Internet cheapies are fine (you can get a pack of 30 for under £4 on eBay). It depends on your budget really.

serii Sat 13-Apr-19 15:50:56

Any recommendations?

There are so many, expensive stuff on boots or cheap stuff from amazon?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »