(5 Posts)
FT87 Mon 01-Apr-19 10:05:53

This is where I'm at:

Ultrasound at cd12 - one 10mm follicle
Started OPK tests cd14 to cd25 - no positives at all
cd26 - lots of EWCM
cd27 - strong positive OPK
AF is due in 4 days

I usually have really bad PMS from around cd25 and there has been nothing this month. Also tend to get a bit if nausea and breast pain around cd20 and again, nothing this month.

So confused about what is going on. Could I be O'ing really late? If so, will my luteal phase be too short to conceive??

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks x

whyhaveidonethis Mon 01-Apr-19 10:27:09

Sounds like you are just ovulating late? It happens occasionally for no real reason. Are you dtd? You may also be pregnant as you can get a positive OPK if pregnant. Have you tested?

FT87 Mon 01-Apr-19 10:44:38

Thanks for the reply! Yeah we are DTD, have been most days since cd14, poor DH 😂! Haven't POAS yet, cant face seeing another -ve. I did have a sharp pain in my lower right abdomen about 36hrs ago but forgot to do my OPK that day 🙈 Will just keep plodding on and hope for the best!

hcopp Mon 01-Apr-19 13:52:27

It sounds to me like you ovulated late. Happened to me last month. I think your luteal phase is always the same length though, so you may find that AF comes equally late (if she comes at all).

I was glad I was temping last month, as the late AF would have had me convinced I was pregnant otherwise.

Good luck!

FT87 Mon 01-Apr-19 14:03:56

Thanks for the reassurance! Fingers crossed she doesn't show up this month 🤞

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »