Talk

Advanced search

Can I be miscarrying a second time?

(4 Posts)
D88T13 Sun 03-Mar-19 14:37:38

Thank you so much for your reply! I am going to see my GP tomorrow. All blood has stopped now and I’m feeling very sick again so it’s very confusing! I’ll know soon I’m sure x

Suzie2287 Sun 03-Mar-19 12:38:51

I had some bleeding when I was pregnant with my son, it can be normal! Get an appointment at your local EPU! 😊 Good luck x

workinprogressmum Sun 03-Mar-19 12:33:14

I would ring your GP or EPU tomorrow so you can have bloods / a scan to confirm either way. So sorry you're going through this. I had an early MC in January sad hugs

D88T13 Sun 03-Mar-19 09:38:30

Hi,
At the start of the year I fell pregnant, after a missed period I tested and got a faint positive that got progressively darker over the week until I started bleeding a little, which got progressively heavier with sore cramps and after seeing my doctor and taking another test 2 weeks later, we confirmed I’d miscarried.
Obviously this was upsetting but I had a lot on at the time and soon went off on a pre planned holiday and tried to take my mind away from ttc.
Just last week when back, I started to realise I hadn’t had a period yet (just a small amount of spotting) and wondered could it be to do with the miscarriage. I was going to make a drs appointment but thought beforehand I’d take a test as I know they always say to do that if it’s period related. To my surprise, a very strong pregnant line appeared and dates around 4weeks 4 days since I started miscarrying back in January. My fiancé and me were thrilled however a little shocked.
Over the last week I’ve had a sickness feeling about 3 days in a row without being sick, sore breasts and been very uncomfortable sleeping. I’ve also had a weird sensation in my lower abdomen, which I’ll call cramp but it doesn’t really feel like a period cramp or hurt, just a weird stretching feeling maybe. Has anyone else had this in early pregnancy?
Unfortunately, I’ve woken up this morning with red blood when I wipe and now I’m in a panic that I am mid carrying for a second time. Can anyone else relate to this? Trying to get myself through a Sunday while the Drs surgery is closed.
If I have miscarried, could it be possible that I can’t have children? It’s so worrying.

Thanks in advance to anyone that takes the time to reply to me! X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »