Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Have I ovulated early

(6 Posts)
srj2701 Mon 19-Mar-18 17:06:15

Hi all,
In need of some advice.
My cycles are a bit irregular due to thyroid issues but generally fall between 24-34 days. I track all periods in an app and it gives me projected ovulation dates - but obviously these can be inaccurate.
Anyway, me and my partner had unprotected sex yesterday. I’m not due to ovulate for 4 more days according to my app...but today (24hrs later) I have egg white dishcharge.
Is it possibly just sperm? Or have I ovulated early? It was incredibly springy and stretchy.
ANy opinions greatly received
Srj

choccybiscuit Mon 19-Mar-18 17:08:52

Sounds like you are about to. I have realky short cycles too on average 24 days. I ovulate on day 10 usually. What CD are you on?

srj2701 Mon 19-Mar-18 17:14:10

My app says day 14 x

choccybiscuit Mon 19-Mar-18 19:28:28

I'd start using opk"s to get a more accurate result on when you ovulate. You can get them pretty cheap off eBay.
I'd start bd now though as you've got a pretty good indicator of ovulation. Goid luck!

physicskate Mon 19-Mar-18 20:03:02

Is the app plugged into your body? The better your data, the better the predictions. Try cervical position and texture tracking, using opks and/or tracking bbt.

srj2701 Tue 20-Mar-18 06:11:43

Thanks for your opinions. I’m quite new to ttc and haven’t properly started tracking anything yet. Trying to stay as chill as I can smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: