Talk

Advanced search

Clear positive ovulation test

(5 Posts)
BLM18 Sun 05-Nov-17 12:37:05

Hi

I’ve been testing for a while wondering what a positive ovulation test looks like. Now I’ve got one it’s clear to see others aren’t positive. Thought I’d share incase anyone is unsure what positive looks like , like I was ! The tests are 9am Saturday 3pm Saturday and 12 noon Sunday

8DaysAWeek Sun 05-Nov-17 14:43:08

Thanks for this - good to know.

I use these tests. Can I ask what yours look like the rest of the month? Always a faint line? How faint are the lines a couple of days before your positive, do they darken gradually or more suddenly?

BLM18 Sun 05-Nov-17 14:47:20

Always have a faint line line darken quite sudden. I am interested to see how quickly the positive line goes away. I’m use 2 apps and they are pretty much spot on with these tests but I am lucky as seen to have a 28 day cycle, I have endometriosis, so really pleased to see I do ovulate now just to keep my fingers crossed for everything else!

Cupcakesandlove Sun 05-Nov-17 15:23:20

THIS happened to me. I literally had nothing and if I did it was a barely there line, I then got a dark line then the next day went straight to positive the next day was a little lighter then went back to nothing. A few days before it was still nothing was only I felt a bit crampy so took a test and it was darker then the next day I done it an a light line come up straight away and got progressively darker in the time frame

8DaysAWeek Sun 05-Nov-17 16:36:29

Cool, thanks! I’m 15 months pp and still breastfeeding so don’t have my cycles back yet. Been great not having a period but now we’re ttc it’s less than ideal!! Last period was 2 years ago so I literally have no idea if I’m next gonna ovulate tomorrow or in 6 months. Very frustrating!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: