Talk

Advanced search

Seven seas side effects?

(4 Posts)
CoconutGal Tue 24-Oct-17 09:31:42

I think this has probably been done before but I tried looking online for side effects & it appears to be quite blurred.

Basically I’ve been taking seven seas trying for a baby for a week now & ive just noticed in the last few days more than anything that I’m getting stomach cramps once I’ve eaten & diarrhea after eating. I haven’t changed my diet & before switching to seven seas I was just takin folic acid alone. I was getting bloated a lot & constipated, now it’s completely the other way. I’ve gone off food as well.

TheVanguardSix Tue 24-Oct-17 09:35:32

There IS a D&V bug going. Just to let you know. We've had just the stomach cramps, nausea, and runny bottom, not the vomiting. It's likely you have a mild bug and it's not the tablets.

JoJoSM2 Tue 24-Oct-17 10:05:55

I’ve taken some supplements before that didn’t agree with me. If it turns out not to be a bug, I’ll try a different supplement and make sure you have it with a big meal.

MiniMinions Fri 27-Oct-17 16:32:50

Hi Coconut, I took the seven seas ones last time I was TTC and didn't have any side effects but everyone is different. I remember some friends felt awful taking pregnacare ones. Hope the tummy pains etc decrease for you and that maybe just a bug x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now