Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Bleeding

(7 Posts)
Sazwest Sat 17-Jun-17 09:38:11

So I'm 11dpo today and just been for a wee and when i wiped there was blood on the tissue it was very light in colour but it was there when I wiped. Af not due till next Thursday. Could this be implantation?? Or a very early period ?? I'm only ever early by a day I'm more late sometimes never early. Since 8dpo I've had tingly nipples and really sore boobs. Xx

Oysterbabe Sat 17-Jun-17 09:40:29

Are you sure you aren't due until Thursday? I'm no expert but 16 days seems long for the luteal phase?
Fingers crossed it's implantation!

Sazwest Sat 17-Jun-17 09:50:05

I have a 31-32 day cycle I have 2 apps one is saying I'm due af Wednesday but Ovia is saying Thursday and Ovia is the one I use the most xxx

physicskate Sat 17-Jun-17 15:16:56

Do you normally spot before AF starts?

It could be either, but IB is quite rare in actuality (I've heard 30% quoted as a statistic) in early pregnancy before AF due.

Sazwest Sat 17-Jun-17 15:42:50

@physicskate Yes i spot the day before af arrives full force but not 6 days before xx

Sazwest Sat 17-Jun-17 15:44:05

And I'm never a week early either only a day and that's maybe 2-3 times a year x

Sazwest Sat 17-Jun-17 17:34:58

I ovulated early aswell by 3 days. Xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: