Talk

Advanced search

Positive stories of low "weeks" on digi?

(7 Posts)
MegsMog Sat 01-Apr-17 07:10:05

I'm five weeks today, going by ovulation (so three weeks post-O). I got a BFP a week ago today, and whilst lines have been nice and clear they haven't exactly been strong.

Did a digi this morning and it's 1-2 weeks; I'd have expected a 2-3. I KNOW they are unreliable, but... Give me your good news stories about getting low weeks and a successful pregnancy!

tissuesosoft Sat 01-Apr-17 07:17:10

Hi Megs when I used a clear blue digital is showed 3-4 weeks then when I called maternity unit for booking appointment they said they add 2 weeks onto those

tissuesosoft Sat 01-Apr-17 07:18:55

Pressed post too soon- the clear blue digitals only show from conception. Not from the first day of your last period, which is how a gp or midwife would date it.

Pommes Sat 01-Apr-17 07:22:00

I have a recent one. Used a ClearBlue digital test to verify my first First Response positive. It came up as 2-3 weeks, which was right at the time. Clomid baby so was pretty certain of when I conceived. Tested using another ClearBlue digital a week and a half later.... still 2-3 weeks.... it should have been 3+.

Some frantic googling told me the tests are unreliable; this happens frequently. Friends told me the same. Ignore the test. My 12 week scan showed I'm actually slightly ahead of my dates, not behind.

tissuesosoft Sat 01-Apr-17 07:34:09

Oops sorry, mine said 2-3

MegsMog Sat 01-Apr-17 21:48:17

Thanks pommes that's reassuring!

MegsMog Sat 01-Apr-17 21:49:31

Thanks tissue, I get that about the dating, I guess I would still have expected to see a 2-3 given I'm 3 weeks post conception. Might have ovulated a bit later than I thought, or implanted late, I guess!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now