Talk

Advanced search

Arrrh... the 2ww craziness starts

(6 Posts)
lisara79 Mon 20-Mar-17 11:35:26

Hi... anyone else just starting the 2ww? ovulated over the weekend and now going to spend the next two weeks looking for any possible sign. Why can't I just let things be what they ate? Anyone else feel the same?

SausageBrain Mon 20-Mar-17 11:48:25

Hi, I'm near the end of my 2ww (cd27 of 30 day cycle) but have spent the last 11 days over-examining every twinge or odd feeling and have been feeling like an absolute crazy lady!!

I've just started getting cramps which usually mean af is on the way in the next few days but am still frantically googling to see if anyone has had cramping and still got their bfp! Argh! Why can't i just sit back and wait for af to show now?! I don't feel any different to any other month and getting pmt symptoms like usual so just know I'm not pg and it's all false hope but i cant help myself.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know you're absolutely not alone! Fx'd this is your month!

lisara79 Mon 20-Mar-17 11:54:44

Thanks so much Sausagebrain.... I know that's going to be me in 2 weeks! I'm on 1 or 2 dpo but already googling earliest signs of pregnancy.... I need to seriously get a life! lol.

florafoxtrot Mon 20-Mar-17 12:01:37

Another one here poised for the TWW. Thinking ovulation was yesterday or possibly today. This is Cycle 9 of trying and I'm not feeling particularly positive about any of it. We've DTD loads, just doesn't seem to happen. This TWW is set to be mental at work so hoping that distracts me - then a weekend away with my pals when AF is due so at least they can deal with my hormonal breakdown instead of hubby!
Let the SS-ing commence!

mummabear30 Mon 20-Mar-17 12:49:08

I'm on 7dpo and been doing the same the last week and I know your feeling keep strong and try and stay distracted smile

lisara79 Mon 20-Mar-17 13:30:22

Thanks guys... distraction does seem to be the key... the proble. I find is that this distracts me from other things... lol x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now