Talk

Advanced search

Conceiving after a D&C

(5 Posts)
Mummytoone123 Mon 16-Jan-17 10:11:37

Hi ladies ,
Just wanted to know how long it took to get pregnant after a D and C? I know it's different for everybody but could do with hearing some positive stories atm! I had my 12 week scan in oct to find I had a missed miscarriage and then had the surgery a week later- still struggling to come to terms with it. I have now been trying for 3 cycles and no luck so far! I know this isn't long trying but I have a child already and fell pregnant in the first cycle, then with the miscarriage fell pregnant in the 1st cycle trying too. Can't help think something is wrong!! Tia xxx

coffeeneeded Mon 16-Jan-17 10:16:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LBOCS2 Mon 16-Jan-17 10:16:20

I conceived before I had a period after my D&C BUT I only knew when to try because I was using OPKs. The miscarriage messed up my cycle and I ovulated about 10 days later than I would have expected to. It may be that your cycle just needs a bit of time to sort itself out?

coffeeneeded Mon 16-Jan-17 10:17:43

Sorry- I just read your post properly. I'm exhausted today.

Keep trying.

Hugs xx

Metalhead Mon 16-Jan-17 11:00:59

Sorry for your loss OP. It took me 11 cycles to conceive after my D&C (I'd previously conceived on cycles 2 and 4).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now