Talk

Advanced search

Miscarriage

(7 Posts)
user1481976635 Sat 17-Dec-16 12:26:48

Hi everyone I'm new here.

I found out I was pregnant on Tuesday and yesterday started with spotting which got a bit heavier and red. Had a small gush of red watery blood laSt night so took myself up to a&e where I went to the toilet and passed a lot of blood along with the sac and big blood clot belly ache stopped right away.
Doctors said they are sure I've miscarried and have a scan on Sunday to confirm, I had an infection too.

Anyway since that I've just got spotting, I was expecting a heavy period so I'm worried it's not all going to come away itself sad I'm not really sure why I've posted this I just want to know there's some hope and I will one day have a baby I suppose.

I had been trying to conceive for 20 months and this was my first pregnancy. I was diagnosed with pcos a year ago but my periods settle into 29 days for the past 6 months. Is there anyone similar? Id love to hear some positive stories.

Thankyou xx

hmyh23 Sat 17-Dec-16 13:18:04

I'm sorry I don't have any advice but just wanted to send some sympathy xxxxx

user1481976635 Sat 17-Dec-16 13:22:56

Thank you I'm feeling very lonely right now xxxx

Heatherbaby Sat 17-Dec-16 15:26:02

Hi user, very sorry to hear what you're going through. Although I haven't been through anything similar I just wanted to post to say you aren't alone. I know of many people with similar symptoms who go on to have successful pregnancies.

The mc isn't an indication of how your next pg will go. I hope you feel better. Look after yourself and speak to your other half and friends or family if you can. If not, there are fantastic ladies on here who will lend an ear (myself included) but also those who may have relatable experiences xx

Heatherbaby Sat 17-Dec-16 15:26:43

I didn't mean similar symptoms as such but similar issues xx

Fieldsandgrasses Sat 17-Dec-16 15:33:13

Sorry to hear this. Getting pregnant is a positive sign. Apparently you're very fertile after a miscarriage. Chances are that you will be fine next time round, hopefully you won't have to wait too long. I've been where you are and you will feel better down the line. Thinking of you.

user1481976635 Sat 17-Dec-16 23:57:23

Thankyou ladies, going to focus on getting Christmas out the way and then we are looking at trying again.
I'm glad my body will be more prepared next time, I'm going continue the folic acid keep my diet healthy and ive completely quit smoking. I felt so bad i didn't find out I was pregnant straight away because I'd been smoking.
Hopefully my next post will be a much more positive one!
Hope you all have a lovely Christmas x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now