Talk

Advanced search

Opinions on this test!

(11 Posts)
Peachtree3 Sun 21-Aug-16 20:46:16

Took a test on cd35 and got a BFP...yay! Been TTC since January so completely overjoyed! My average cycle is 32 days.
My friend, who is also a member of this forum, has mentioned she's never seen a test as dark as this so early on. Said it could possibly be twins? Any thoughts on this?
Thanks!

Cookie22 Sun 21-Aug-16 20:52:03

Congrats Peach! Not to scare you but my friend who has triplets had a test like this 2 days after her missed period! Wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy smile Xx

MrsGsnow18 Sun 21-Aug-16 21:02:52

Congratulations!!
It's possible of course that you could be having a multiple pregnancy but also it could just be that you have high Hormone levels ( they do vary greatly from woman to woman) I guess you'll find out when you go for your first scan though!! smileflowers

Peachtree3 Sun 21-Aug-16 21:03:46

Thanks Cookie! I'm thrilled to bits. Oh wow, your friend must be a supermum! Xx

Peachtree3 Sun 21-Aug-16 21:05:14

Thanks MrsG, I'm hoping that's the case. I live on the 3rd floor with no lift..could be a bit tricky with 2 or more. Can't wait for the scan, get to see the wee bubba.

SteffiMuse Sun 21-Aug-16 21:17:31

My test with twins smile))

April241 Sun 21-Aug-16 21:21:30

Wow congratulations! Super dark test, was it three days after your period? Could be multiples smile I'm 30+2 with twins and tested positive 5 days before my period was due, was a proper squinter!

Peachtree3 Sun 21-Aug-16 21:36:11

Thanks so much. Yeah, I've been having on average 32 day cycles, a couple of 35 day cycles, so don't like testing before that to avoid any disappointment. Lol.

MmmMalbec Mon 22-Aug-16 06:51:05

You might have ovulated or implanted early?! That's very dark though! Congratulations smile

Haudyerwheesht Mon 22-Aug-16 06:53:44

I had this with ds (singleton) but developed hyperemesis so I definitely think it's related to high hormone levels

Letswaitandsee Mon 22-Aug-16 22:21:24

Like haudy I had very dark lines with both DD and DS and went on to develop hyperemesis. I had a MUCH fainter line with my third pregnancy but still got the tell tail signs of hyperemesis, sadly though, that pregnancy ended at 5 weeks.

Congrats though, that line is super strong and reassuring.flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now