Talk

Advanced search

Angus castus -questions

(5 Posts)
Lelly0503 Mon 08-Aug-16 08:51:27

Hello,

I am on month 6 of TTC number one. I have regular periods and ovulate on day 12-14. I have been told to try Angus castus, however reading it seems to suit those who have unregular cycles. Would anyone recommend taking it in my situation? Thanks x

Lelly0503 Mon 08-Aug-16 08:51:39

Sorry agnus*

MmmMalbec Mon 08-Aug-16 09:04:36

I wouldn't take it. I can't see why you would risk messing up your cycle when you have a lovely regular cycle?! People usually take it when they're not ovulating or don't ovulate until very late in their cycle!

happybus28 Mon 08-Aug-16 09:42:04

I just started a thread about thinking of starting this but my cycles are irregular and very long. Everything I've read seems to indicate they help to shorted and regulate cycles which is why I am considering it. If you have regular cycles already I wouldn't think there is any benefit.

Lelly0503 Mon 08-Aug-16 22:27:07

Hi both thank u for ur replies, I read some more online and I agree I don't see the point in taking it. I thought it helped improve fertility in general like taking a multi vitamin or something. I'm also suffering with terrible spots on my face and I read it helped with that so was thinking I could kill two birds with one stone. Il just stick to my boots conception vitamins instead xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now