Talk

Advanced search

Very confused :(

(17 Posts)
oscarsmummyy Sat 16-Jul-16 08:31:17

I've took about 7 tests over the week and 4 of them have a 2nd line BUT you can only see that line if you put a light under the test and the other 3 are definitely negative. What do I believe? Am I pregnant or not? So confused. sad

SuePerkins Sat 16-Jul-16 09:41:21

Where are you in your cycle? Are you testing too early? Are all the tests the same brand?

haveacupoftea Sat 16-Jul-16 09:58:25

I tend to go with the rule that the line needs to be visible to the naked eye to be a BFP.

oscarsmummyy Sat 16-Jul-16 10:09:48

They're all internet cheapies, 2 of the tests that had a line are a different brand to the others. I'm due on today x

Lilly948204 Sat 16-Jul-16 10:13:19

Low hormones levels but no AF could indicate ectopic pregnancy, please go to see a doctor, this happened to my friend.

oscarsmummyy Sat 16-Jul-16 10:24:26

My doctors surgery like people to be at least a week late before seeing a doctorsadxxxx

cookielove Sat 16-Jul-16 12:41:42

Try a frer!

Dazedandconfusedtoomuchpeppa Sat 16-Jul-16 15:25:43

Some tests you will always see a shadow if hold them up to a light.

oscarsmummyy Sat 16-Jul-16 16:05:20

Frer are expensive for just tests sad I don't want to buy them and it's definitely negative. Would 4 out of 7 tests show a shadow even though 2 of each are different tests xx

Dazedandconfusedtoomuchpeppa Sat 16-Jul-16 17:16:38

I posted a while ago under a different name with the same issue-faint line on a Clearblue and a Super-drug when held up to window. Line could also be seen (after time frame) without holding up to light but it was just a shadow/indent and not a BFP. Maybe you will get your clear BFP in a few days flowers

oscarsmummyy Sat 16-Jul-16 22:28:46

This is the test I done today, the original photo is quite rubbish and can't really see a line but inverted you can and you can slightly see it without s light with the naked eye, positive or Evaporate or shadow If you can tell by this xx

Dazedandconfusedtoomuchpeppa Sat 16-Jul-16 22:47:39

Sorry but I can't see anything at all there flowers. Have you missed your period yet? It's so hard not to obsess over tests when you think you can see something. If you can I would try not to test until the day after your period is due. At least then you should get a clear BFP. I know it's so hard not to POAS

oscarsmummyy Sun 17-Jul-16 06:35:59

That's where I think I can see a line, I'll be one today late today. I think my eyes might be playing tricks on me and I have line eyes because that's what I want to seesad Thankyou for your support xx

Dazedandconfusedtoomuchpeppa Sun 17-Jul-16 08:19:05

I can't see anything but that doesn't mean it's not there. If it is BFP then you should get a much clearer result by tomorrow. It is hard because often the indent of the colour changing strip looks like a line sad but a true line should have colour to it. Hope you get a clear line soon smile

youshouldcancelthecheque Sun 17-Jul-16 09:09:50

My GP doesn't see anyone less than 10 weeks. Superdrug had reductions on tests, I think it was First Response.

SuePerkins Sun 17-Jul-16 09:25:55

I can't see anything there, sorry.

oscarsmummyy Sun 17-Jul-16 22:10:40

I've had some very light bleeding today so I think AF will be here tomorrow. sad thank you for the support x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now