Talk

Advanced search

When should I take a test?

(9 Posts)
Skyelixir Wed 24-Feb-16 13:28:42

Had unprotected sex on the 7th of February and the 13th. When can I test? NHS website say it's best to wait 3-4 weeks but this feels too long... It's been 17 days and 11 days so far respectively.

I have a clearblue digital waiting to be used! How much longer do i have to wait?

wereallgoingonasummerholiday Wed 24-Feb-16 13:49:19

Test in the morning with fmu

Skyelixir Wed 24-Feb-16 13:50:47

I forgot to say - my breasts are leaking colostrum, well a white milky clear liquid. Does this mean anything

KitKat1985 Wed 24-Feb-16 14:14:31

I think you could take an early response test now. And I would advise seeing your GP about the boob leakage if the test is negative. Hope you get the result you want.

Skyelixir Wed 24-Feb-16 15:37:01

The one i have is clearblue digital, would that be ok to take early? I think i may have conceived on the 13th and if so its only been 11 days, is that too early to test yet?

Champagneformyrealfriends Wed 24-Feb-16 15:52:42

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/2568725-Im-17-and-scared-Took-an-early-pregnancy-test-please-help

That's you, am I right? People advised you not to have unprotected sex again. Do you want to be pregnant? I'm a little confused.

MyKingdomForBrie Wed 24-Feb-16 15:57:06

If you want to find out early a CB digital won't help, get an FRER.

Skyelixir Wed 24-Feb-16 15:57:38

Had to go off the pill due to complications, used a condom on 13th and whaddyaknow it broke. No i do not want particularly to be pregnant but i really want to know whats going on with my body. As soon as i find out the result, if its BFN im going on the implant.

Champagneformyrealfriends Wed 24-Feb-16 15:59:57

In that case then I'd test with a frer
as advised above. Clear blue aren't well known for accuracy so early. I hope you get the result you want.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now