Am I pregnant?

(12 Posts)
JES12 Thu 14-Jan-16 22:14:48

Hi all, I normally get sore nipples followed by sore boobs post ovulation. This normally lasts right up until my period.

I ovulated last week and have since had zero soreness. I wonder if this is a sign of pregnancy? Has anyone else ever experienced this? Thank you

Osirus Thu 14-Jan-16 22:24:53

I had this once and I wasn't! I think you notice anything different because you are trying to spot any symptom. You never know though! I have heard other people say this was how they knew before testing. When I got my BFP (finally), I have to say early pregnancy symptoms are exactly the same as premenstrual symptoms - right down to pre-period cramps!

YouBastardSockBalls Thu 14-Jan-16 22:31:23

They don't call it the two weeks of torture for nothing! grin

Have you seen the TTC threads in conception? There are loads of people going through the same thing, it doesn't feel so lonely!

But wrt sore nipples, I'm on pregnancy 3 and never had any breast changes at all, apart from a bit of milk early on with this one (but only 7+4 now!).

JES12 Thu 14-Jan-16 22:38:24

Thanks for the replies both. I'm quite new to the group so will take a look. I had a chemical miscarriage a few months back and have been trying for some time now so as you mention I get my hopes up at any sign smile

Annie9083 Thu 14-Jan-16 23:05:44

Can someone help me please, iam 25years old and came of my pill in october 2015 had an irregular period in the october but than have had regular ones in november & december, this months period is now 7 days late have not took home pregnancy test yet. What should I do any advice please.

JES12 Thu 14-Jan-16 23:07:00

I would suggest you take a test Annie I sounds like you could be pregnant!

Annie9083 Thu 14-Jan-16 23:09:43

Thank you JES12 for advice needed someone else opinion.

JES12 Thu 14-Jan-16 23:11:31

Defiantly take a test! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

ThePinkFlamingo85 Sat 16-Jan-16 09:18:10

Hi Jes, I am currently 9dpo and it's the same for me. I normally have really sore boobs starting just after ovulation all the way through until a few days before af. But this month - NOTHING!! not sure whether to be excited or worried about this lol!

MummyBex1985 Sat 16-Jan-16 13:21:01

I sometimes have the same thing - it could be a sign that you didn't ovulate that month even with an LH surge. Or if the soreness reappears towards the end of your cycle, you could be PG.

ThePinkFlamingo85 Sat 16-Jan-16 19:27:05

I definitely ovulated as I had it confirmed by blood tests this week. Jes do you have any other symptoms?

JES12 Sun 17-Jan-16 01:22:45

Hi guys, so... My boobs have started becoming really sore now. Could be just period signs but I'm keeping everything crossed! PinkFlingo - I hope you are too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now