Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Is this a positive opk or not

(8 Posts)
pinkdaffodil23 Sat 27-Jun-15 20:58:09

Hi all Can anyone tell me if I've ovulated or likely to soon lol. I came of reivigon and im still waiting I have been using opk but only compared them from yesterday and today. The first photo is yesterday afternoon the second photo is last night before bed both times I'd had a drink before. The only reason I tested last night was because I was suddenly feeling unusual pains in my tummy and a discomfort in my back. The last one I did this morning. I have the clear blue ones as well and did one of the each time also but it came back negative. Did I miss it, is it on its way, or is it nothing :/ would love to know my body is starting to work

pinkdaffodil23 Sat 27-Jun-15 20:59:41

Sorry about the photos

Emmalbae Sat 27-Jun-15 21:03:04

This is an example of nearly positive/positive.
Yours is a negative you need the test line to be darker or the same colour as the control line
Best of luck

Trinpy Sat 27-Jun-15 21:11:10

It will be very obvious when it's a positive because the test line will be darker than the control line.

I honestly wouldn't bother using digitals until your cycles settle a bit and you have a better idea of when you might ovulate. The cheap opks work fine.

pinkdaffodil23 Sat 27-Jun-15 21:11:31

Ok thanks I know the first one was it was just how much the line changed, never mind it's barely noticeable again now :/ was just hoping that everything was back to normal after coming of the pill

Emmalbae Sat 27-Jun-15 21:37:06

Good luck.
Try not to worry things do take a while after coming off the pill.

Jellybean100 Sat 27-Jun-15 21:59:01

How many days off the pill are you? I had a positive/nearly positive 15 days after coming off pill. I tested at 3pm and hadn't drank anything for a few hours before as recommended somewhere I read on Internet. I got the result 5ish mins after testing

pinkdaffodil23 Sat 27-Jun-15 22:06:50

Hi jellybean 21 days now

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: