Talk

Advanced search

Am I pregnant or crazy?

(7 Posts)
LeahMay Sun 04-Jan-15 14:57:34

Ok so I'm new to this so try and bear with me. Me and my husband have been trying to conceive for a few months, I've not been tracking ovulation etc or obsessively looking up symptoms, I've had a go with the flow kind of attitude. However, this month feels different.
I've never been oregnant before so I have no clue what are symptoms or not. But, I've been experiencing some quite bad headaches, which I think are sinus headaches as they worsen when I lie down, but this is unusual for me as I never get headaches. I also had some light pink and brown discharge a couple of weeks ago which I thought was odd. I experience back ache quite easily but only if I'm doing something like bending over to vacuum. I Keep getting quite a lot of saliva which I have to repeatedly swallow and is driving me mad. And, under my tongue tastes of metal, only slightly, but it's definitely there, also if I run my tongue along the inside of my lower teeth I can taste it. I had one episode of feeling incredibly nauseous and dizzy, but that's it, just once.
Am I crazy or could I be pregnant? I don't have the typical swollen or tender breasts and the nausea was only once, so does that mean I can't be pregnant?
Any advice is much appreciated xx

RainbowFlutterby Sun 04-Jan-15 14:58:39

POAS.

afreshstartplease Sun 04-Jan-15 14:59:25

Poas!

SweepTheHalls Sun 04-Jan-15 15:03:16

Poas!

losthermind Sun 04-Jan-15 15:06:45

poas

itssangriaoclock Mon 05-Jan-15 22:12:21

Agree POAS.

Let us know your result. Good luck

GuybrushThreepwoodMP Tue 06-Jan-15 18:35:53

Just do a bloody test! No one on here can tell you. Symptoms aren't a reliable indicator as they are different for everyone and are often the same as pmt symptoms. And strangers on an internet forum aren't a reliable indicator either!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now