Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Acupuncture for fertility

(2 Posts)
emma85x Wed 31-Dec-14 10:33:20

First post: Optimistic with the help of Acupuncture....
I've been off the pill for a year and we haven't really been trying too hard! But I've had really irregular periods since I came off the pill 12 months ago. They've been anywhere between 42-90 days. Dr says I have pcos. Bit of a shock. As soon as I was diagnosed I've started seeing an acupuncturist and he's fab! I've been seeing him for a couple of months and my periods are much more regular plus it makes me feel much better! My husband and I are now really trying with the help of the Ovia app and Clearance ovulation tests. I was wondering if anyone has had success with acupuncture for conception? Thank you! First post over and out! Emma x

Moomin37 Thu 01-Jan-15 10:57:26

Welcome Emma I came off the pill in July and still waiting for AF so have been considering acupuncture as there are a few threads on here where people have shared their positive experiences. However, I'm struggling to decide where to go locally as I would usually rely on recommendations for this sort of thing, but for obvious reasons I can't do this! How did you decide?

For now we're spending our money on a private fertility assessment and scan, so depending in the outcome I may then give acupuncture a go.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now