Talk

Advanced search

June Dragon Penis Bus/Plane to Thailand continues, thread 3

(556 Posts)
spinningirl10 Mon 16-Jun-14 09:04:52

New bus ladiesgrin

spinningirl10 Mon 16-Jun-14 09:06:00

Maxed out the old thread so here's the next plane to Thailand for this bfp's grin

gennibugs Mon 16-Jun-14 09:10:09

omg I panicked there when the old thread wouldn't let me post!!

Thanks spinning smile

theonewiththenoisychild Mon 16-Jun-14 09:11:51

hi ladies. yayyyyy love the new bus. going to the back for a sleep 2ww is sooooo long. af due saturday and not sure when to test confused

MiniLop Mon 16-Jun-14 09:13:19

Thanks spinning! I wondered why I couldn't post on the old thread!

Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, I'm pretty sure I got the faintest of faint lines on my IC this morning!
shockshock
I am still shaking!
Need to get myself a FRER but DH is away until weds and he'd never forgive me if I tested without him (he doesn't know about the ICs!)

theonewiththenoisychild Mon 16-Jun-14 09:14:04

duh not new bus is it just new threat. my brain is fried today blush

theonewiththenoisychild Mon 16-Jun-14 09:14:43

oh dear i mean thread. see what i mean? grin

spinningirl10 Mon 16-Jun-14 09:16:08

Ooh theone, I would poas Wednesday but would probably have done so this morning if I was yougrin
My af is due next Monday so may poas wednesday.

Can someone move the stats over please. I'm on my phone.

MrsExtraOrdinary Mon 16-Jun-14 09:17:05

Sorry I do believe that was my fault! Whoops! We must have all posted at once. Thankyou for the new thread brew

spinningirl10 Mon 16-Jun-14 09:17:14

Yay Minilop, how exciting, how many dpo are you?

gennibugs Mon 16-Jun-14 09:23:58

oooooh minilop exciting!! fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted! smile

MiniLop Mon 16-Jun-14 09:28:00

Thanks ladies! I'm 15dpo, don't know what to do with myself now! I'm just wandering round the house in a daze (day off today thank god)!

spinningirl10 Mon 16-Jun-14 09:31:08

Is this the first time you've poas this cycle Minilop? Always interested to know if ladies had a bfn before a bfpgrin when will you tell your dh?

kurama Mon 16-Jun-14 09:31:37

fx minilop. smile tooth a spring baby might be nice . hope u get everything sorted soon x
im still ill and not sleeping or eating right so gonna spend today in bed!wink

FloweryBoots Mon 16-Jun-14 09:32:59

Theone, I'm always one for waiting until AF due or late, but then I think I'd find AF easier than a -ve, and don't like the idea of 'knowing' about a CP (so bassically, I'm a bit of a wimp). But waiting is haaaarrrrrdddd. Thusday for a FRER?

Think I will buy a test today. Do you suppose I can buy one with DS (3 3/4) in tow and not have to eplain what it is?!!

theonewiththenoisychild Mon 16-Jun-14 09:35:38

thanks spinning i think i will poas wednesday fmu. i have some ic's and have a feeling i will become addicted to poas grin

Threnody Mon 16-Jun-14 09:38:05

Is that a line? I think that's a line.

ChandlersFarang Mon 16-Jun-14 09:44:10

Fx MiniLop & threnody! What a start to the new thread!! (Thanks spinning for setting one up!).

I don't know what to do - am only 9DPO but my LP has just been 10 days the last 2 cycles. Does that mean a test would work now? Haven't really had any SYMPTOMS since the ovulation symptoms subsided... Assuming it'll be a BFN.

theonewiththenoisychild Mon 16-Jun-14 09:48:44

threnody yes there is a line. Yayyyy bfp for you

bellaboo88 Mon 16-Jun-14 09:49:31

Congrats threnody! Good luck mini lop!

Chandlers - I got bfn at 14dpo & bfp at 15dpo..its worth it on a cheapy but I'd wait a day or two more for a good test :-) x

spinningirl10 Mon 16-Jun-14 09:50:07

Threnody, I can see a line, yay!! grin

Wow, fab start to this bus!!

FloweryBoots Mon 16-Jun-14 09:50:25

Threnody. Definately a line. Whoop! so exciting, congratulations.

spinningirl10 Mon 16-Jun-14 09:51:13

Chandler...I would probably poas but as Bella says, it's probably better to wait grin

MrsBeeBeeBee Mon 16-Jun-14 09:57:17

Wooooooo threnody that is most definitely a line! Congratulations.

minilop fingers crossed for yours too!

Good luck to those testing soon xx

MrsGingerbread Mon 16-Jun-14 09:57:57

Hello! Quick update from me.

My gp as confused as I am. Thinks my hormones are confused too. And I may need to go on the pill for a month or so to sort myself out. No blood tests or prescriptions today but I am to go back next week whether af appears or not with a fmu frer. She really liked my record keeping and temp chart though! We are doing a good job, ladies!

I'm planning a busy week of sorting to keep my mind off it, so will try to step away from the bus as much as I can. I may lurk though! Will let you know when I know more. ;)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now