Talk

Advanced search

Amazon IC's - anyone who uses these but of advice ...?

(7 Posts)
Odaat Tue 18-Mar-14 07:25:50

Please! Basically I keep getting a negative but there is another line but not in the control panel its further down where the two arrows are wen u dunk it in the pee !
I had this before and i did another test and it was negative. So sure it a negative but why does it keep happenening? Could it be a positive but the line is in a different

Odaat Tue 18-Mar-14 07:27:37

Place?
Also I am testing a week before AF due to very bad breast pain and change in nipples, plus tugging pain in right lower abdomen (implantation?)
Sorry my post got cut off half way! Argh!
TIA

Odaat Tue 18-Mar-14 08:24:21

Anyone?

FinickityCoder Tue 18-Mar-14 08:56:05

Sorry to say that from what you've described that's just the area where the dye collects. Does sound like you're testing very early though so fingers crossed you'll get a BFP in a few days!

Odaat Tue 18-Mar-14 09:23:32

Ah is see ! Thanks then! Ill re test when AF due

GailLondon Tue 18-Mar-14 09:55:14

Sorry but the test line is always in the same place as that is where the paper is treated with the chemicals that detect the hormone.
In my experience they aren't amazingly sensitive tests so you might need to wait another 5 days or so to see a line! good luck!

Odaat Tue 18-Mar-14 14:53:20

Ta Gail , will do

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now