Talk

Advanced search

Confused!! Thoughts please!!

(3 Posts)
ZoBo1234 Sun 09-Mar-14 17:10:54

I think I ovulated later than I originally thought, I think I'm approx 11dpo. For the last few days I've been having spotting, it's only really when I wipe and it's thick brown bloody discharge. Im in no pain or discomfort so i dont think its a Period as i suffer badly with cramps when due on. I'm taking tests but getting negatives. Any thoughts on what this could be? Still have a chance of a BFP? I've got veryyyyyy sore veiny boobs too!!

jazzyjenbo Sun 09-Mar-14 22:00:03

Hi,
It could be implantation spotting, i got brown spotting with dc1 and dc2 and red streaks with dc3 (which i later mmc at 10 weeks).
If u ovulated slightly later than usual u just might be that u don't have quiet enough pregnancy hormones to trigger the hpt.
I've forgotten now if u said af is late.. If it is then keep testing (first morning urine is best) and if af isnt late then ur just on a waiting game really.
Sore breasts are 1 of the first signs. Have u got any other signs/symptoms.. Tiredness, sickness, bloating maybe?
Good luck x

ZoBo1234 Mon 10-Mar-14 17:05:40

I'm feeling very bloated and even look it at times! I'm so so terribly exhausted, to the point I'm ready for my bed by 6pm every night!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now