Has anyone had cervical erosion treated? I know it's not medically that much of an issue, but it's driving me crazy! we're ttc number 3 and I'm not sure whether to just put up with it until after a baby (hopefully) or get it treated now? I know pregnancy can cause it to get worse. any advice?
Thanks k8ee. i had bleeding in my last pg which they said was because of the erosion. and they mentioned it again after my smear. it doesn't cause any pain, just bleeding after sex...which isn't exactly conducive to ttc! I was going to wait till after another baby, but we're on month 5 of trying and I'm not sure whether I should try and get it sorted now and put ttc on hold for a bit...or whether it's pointless treating it if I'm hoping to be pg again?!
Hmmm tough one. Only concer I would have is would it affect the baby, and would the uterus walls be weakened possibly causing mc? I wouldn't wish this on anyone, but just food for thought. If the doctors don't feel it would be any problem I would just get on with DTD, but if I were you I would just get checked at the doctors