Talk

Advanced search

Pregnancy tests!

(17 Posts)
luvlymum Tue 25-Apr-06 13:00:10

I bought some pregnancy tests on ebay which i am wondering if anyone else has used, I was due my AF yesterday but it hasn't arrived, I've got really sore boobs which I don't normally get before my AF since having my dd. I've done a pg test this am which is negative and I did one 3 days ago also -ve. Do you think I could still be pg? I really want to be

luvlymum Tue 25-Apr-06 15:36:39

Bump

schneebly Tue 25-Apr-06 15:39:12

It is possible that the tests may not be as sensitive as some and your hormone levels could still be low - best plan is to wait a few days and test again- I know it is hell not knowing! I really hope you get your BFP!

luvlymum Tue 25-Apr-06 15:40:58

Thanks me too, fingers crossed!

SomethingAboutMary Tue 25-Apr-06 15:43:20

I brought some cheap tests of ebay & i got a positive when i was pg with dd, i also went out & brought a digi clear blue to confirm. goodluck

flutterbee Tue 25-Apr-06 15:44:42

Good Luck

luvlymum Tue 25-Apr-06 15:47:33

I can't remember when I tested with my dd but I think I was about a week past my af, I got a definate +ve with a cheapo test then, will have to wait a few more days and try again!!

luvlymum Sun 30-Apr-06 08:10:38

Just done another cheapo test and got a faint positive line what do you think, dp is going to the shop now to get a clear blue test to make sure.

cece Sun 30-Apr-06 08:12:25

a faint line is still a line - think you may be!!! Congrats

spinach Sun 30-Apr-06 18:28:17

any more news...? a line is a line though!

luvlymum Mon 01-May-06 15:25:36

Did another test this morning got another faint positive, think I must be!! I can't believe it though, took a long time to get pregnant with my dd and its only taken a couple of months this time.

LilacBump Mon 01-May-06 15:40:42

congratulations!!!

with DD it took three months to get a positive result on a pregnancy test, just kept having negatives although i was sure i was pregnant... this time got a positive on a clearblue digital test on the day my period was due.

CarmenH Mon 01-May-06 15:41:39

Congratulations! I used cheap e-bay bought tests, did 4 in one afternoon, all positive, now 32 weeks preg. Hope all goes well for you luvlymum.

cece Mon 01-May-06 16:53:39

Great news

spinach Mon 01-May-06 17:15:29

congrats!

rouquine Fri 25-Sep-09 16:23:59

Hello everybody! I've just wanted to know if I can test with clearblue earlier than it's written on the subscription??????.I mean I've already taken the test only 8 days after the intercourse and it was negative((( I cannot wait till I get to know if I'm pregnant or not!
Thanks.

rouquine Fri 25-Sep-09 16:54:56

Hello everybody! I've just wanted to know if I can test with clearblue earlier than it's written on the subscription??????.I mean I've already taken the test only 8 days after the intercourse and it was negative((( I cannot wait till I get to know if I'm pregnant or not!
Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now