Talk

Advanced search

highs on cbfm

(3 Posts)
coolkeevs Sat 22-Sep-12 17:23:44

hi ladies, wondering if anyone else gets highs on their clearblue fertility monitor but never get a peak. i think in the 6months ive been using it i peaked once and then that was it. have no bother getting highs, think my hormones are completly out of sync, just wondered anyone else experienced this and what they did to try sort it out. am i right in thinking im not ovulating. thanks in advance, ttc 10months r so now and gettin a but impatient.

lambinapram Sun 23-Sep-12 14:36:15

I tried the clearblue fertility monitor, but I hardly ever got the 'fertile' time (can't remember what they called it). The clear blue digital sticks were better, I always got a result - happy face. However what worked for me was looking for signs from your own body - egg white mucus - I got pregnant twice looking out for this.

This is a brilliant book on the subject:
www.amazon.co.uk/Taking-Charge-Your-Fertility-Reproductive/dp/0091887585/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1348407240&sr=8-1

BartletForTeamGB Tue 25-Sep-12 14:24:35

I only used the CBFM for one month. I got highs from Day 6 and no peaks. Next thing I know, I got a BFP.

If you are having regular cycles, it is very unlikely that you are not ovulating, but if not, do see your GP before waiting for 12 months TTCing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now