Talk

Advanced search

If you go to the toilet in the night is the wee when you get up strong enough???

(6 Posts)
goingmadtrying Wed 19-Oct-11 20:26:42

I due in about 4 days tested this morning when I got up but went toilet in the night so would it be strong enough to show hcg as bfn???

Clutching at straws again!!!!

HaveALittleFaithBaby Wed 19-Oct-11 20:42:02

Hey going, 4 days prior to af is pretty early anyway. Depends what time you get up to pee! I've put it in a pot and waited til it's light to dip and look at it! I think the earliest I did 5am.

scampbell84 Wed 19-Oct-11 20:49:28

Hey goin, I am not due period until this moon com in, and did a test this evening and got a faint pink line so I sort of think if the hcg is strong enough, it will show at anytime of the day x

GarrottingItLaldy Wed 19-Oct-11 20:50:16

4 days may just be too early.

I tested the day before my period was due and got BFN. Waited til 2 days after it was due and got BFP.

goingmadtrying Wed 19-Oct-11 21:50:47

It was about 6am when I got up the first time and then about 830 when I poashmm

that's reassuring to hear I will leave it until day 40 and then test again if no af.

Thanks everyonesmile

KatAndKit Thu 20-Oct-11 18:14:24

If you can try to hold your urine for 4 hours before testing if you are doing early testing. 4 days is borderline even for some of the better makes of test so hopefully you will get a positive result next time. good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now