Talk

Advanced search

BFP but now spotting a bit. Help

(11 Posts)
Kayzr Mon 10-Oct-11 20:49:22

I got a BFP Saturday even though AF isn't due til tomorrow. I've been a but of a poas junkie and done one each day. All show a faint bfp within the time frame. Now I'm spotting a little when I wipe (sorry tmi)

Part of me thinks implantation other part thinks they are all wrong and AF is coming.

I'd only be 3 weeks +4 as I only have 24 day cycles.

Any opinions gratefully received. Thanks

millyv Mon 10-Oct-11 21:28:58

Hi!

My af was due yesterday, on Saturday morning I had slightly pink cm and was sure af would be imminent, it stopped on Saturday night and have had nothing since, apart from a BFP on a cb digital saying 1-2 weeks! Maybe it was implantation bleeding which is what yours could be?!

I gave up on the tests where you had to stare at the lines, for extra reassurance maybe get a cb digital and it will tell you in more detail?

Good luck! smile

Xx

Kayzr Mon 10-Oct-11 21:44:17

I've got a digital that I was planning on doing tomorrow or Wednesday. I think I'll do it in the morning and hope for the best.

WishingIWasLucky Mon 10-Oct-11 21:58:52

Good luck, fingers crossed for your BFP kayzr

millyv Mon 10-Oct-11 22:24:14

I'd do it tomorrow for peace of mind, good luck!! smile xx

Kayzr Tue 11-Oct-11 06:57:27

No more spotting overnight and the digital one says pregnant! So hopefully it was just a one off.

millyv Tue 11-Oct-11 08:41:51

Congrats!
Have you worked out your due date on the calculator on MN? Apparently I am the 18th June - although that seems like forever away! Going to try and concentrate on getting through the next 8 weeks without blabbing to anyone! Xx

Kayzr Tue 11-Oct-11 08:56:09

I'm due the 21st June. I think we might tell people as DP has no idea about his family medical history so will have to ask his mum.

millyv Tue 11-Oct-11 09:53:02

Ahh, exciting!smile
Is this your first pregnancy? It is mine and after all of the excitment from last night I am trying to stay relaxed today and not give anything away! How long are you waiting for until you book an appointment with the gp? I have read some posts where they say to wait for a few weeks? Just wondering what the norm is? Xx

WishingIWasLucky Tue 11-Oct-11 10:05:05

Congratulations thanks. wishing you a happy, healthy and worry free pregnancy. 

Kayzr Tue 11-Oct-11 10:46:35

No this is my 3rd. I've got 2 boys. I've got an appointment today for something else so I might mention it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now