Advanced search

Could this be Implantation Bleeding?

(3 Posts)
EmmaR1980 Sat 24-Sep-11 11:58:33

I am new to mumsnet so apologies if this has been asked before.
I am in my 3rd month of TTC and am 8dpo, on 6dpo and today I have noticed a couple of brown spots on the tissue after wiping, it has happened 3 times now, could this be IB?
I don't ususally notice spotting mid cycle although I don't usually inspect the toilet paper like a mad woman (honest)!!
I have been getting some very mild AF like cramps and although not sore my nipples are a bit more sensitive than usual and feel tingly every now and then.

Any advise would be great. confused

buggerlugs82 Sat 24-Sep-11 12:36:32

Yes it could be, but as much as it could be, it might not be. A test won't show up for about 5 days from implantation so i'd suggest watching what you eat and drink until Friday - sorry!!

EmmaR1980 Sat 24-Sep-11 12:49:51

Thanks for your comment, I think deep down I know it could go either way I just want this so much!
I haven't been drinking from OV day to AF so I am in for another dry weekend haha Luckily for me AF seems to appear on a weekend so I take to opportunity to have a few drinks and drown my sorrows!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now