Talk

Advanced search

Could this be Implantation Bleeding?

(3 Posts)
EmmaR1980 Sat 24-Sep-11 11:58:33

hello

I am new to mumsnet so apologies if this has been asked before.
I am in my 3rd month of TTC and am 8dpo, on 6dpo and today I have noticed a couple of brown spots on the tissue after wiping, it has happened 3 times now, could this be IB?
I don't ususally notice spotting mid cycle although I don't usually inspect the toilet paper like a mad woman (honest)!!
I have been getting some very mild AF like cramps and although not sore my nipples are a bit more sensitive than usual and feel tingly every now and then.

Any advise would be great. confused

X

buggerlugs82 Sat 24-Sep-11 12:36:32

Yes it could be, but as much as it could be, it might not be. A test won't show up for about 5 days from implantation so i'd suggest watching what you eat and drink until Friday - sorry!!

EmmaR1980 Sat 24-Sep-11 12:49:51

Thanks for your comment, I think deep down I know it could go either way I just want this so much!
I haven't been drinking from OV day to AF so I am in for another dry weekend haha Luckily for me AF seems to appear on a weekend so I take to opportunity to have a few drinks and drown my sorrows!

x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now