Talk

Advanced search

When to test??

(7 Posts)
waitingandwishing Thu 25-Aug-11 19:51:23

I'm on CD29, Cycle is normally between 29-33 days, no AF as yet. I'm quite hopeful for this month as we have done a lot of swi on fertile days and all through the m

waitingandwishing Thu 25-Aug-11 19:53:21

Sorry, hit the ruddy button to early! Was meant to say have done plenty I'd swi all month!! I have a few symptoms but I don't know when to test, can't bear to get a negative result but going to a wedding on Saturday, should I test before???

Thanks x

Purplebuns Thu 25-Aug-11 19:54:45

If you are desperate you could test now, use fmu though. I would rather test a few days late myself as I have been stung with a chemical pregnancy, however, I know well the temptation!

Purplebuns Thu 25-Aug-11 19:55:33

I would test Saturday morning, as you should be good for a +ve if you are, by then smile

Mrsgilbertgrape Thu 25-Aug-11 19:56:47

I would wait till Sunday if you are not technically late yet, that way you can enjoy the wedding knowing you might be pregnant rather than being down if it's a bfn.

waitingandwishing Thu 25-Aug-11 20:03:54

Yes that's true about being down about BFN, also will make me drink in moderation as well....I don't want to not drink in case I'm
not pg?? I've been away on holiday first week of 2ww and was been eating shell fish, soft cheese, pate and having a few drinks but figure that would have been ok as not implanted yet? Completely jumping the gun and fully expecting to now get AF now that I have posted about it if that makes sense?!

Purplebuns Sat 27-Aug-11 17:30:49

Did you test?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now