Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

4.5 year old feeling sick ALL the time...allegedly.

(5 Posts)
Currypowder Sun 01-Nov-09 17:39:07

Anyone had this problem?

DS is 4.5 and for some time now has mentioned every day that he feels sick and points to his tummy. He eats well, has lots of energy and I have no concerns about him apart from this.

He get's lots of love anyway and I don't immediately react when he says it so he is not doing it for attention (only child too).

Not just a complaint when he is doing something he doesn't want to either. I am at a loss.

Growing pains?? A phase?? All avice gratefully received.

peanutbutterkid Sun 01-Nov-09 17:39:43

DD says that when she's a bit tired, especially just at bedtime.

Currypowder Sun 01-Nov-09 17:44:23

Hmmm. No this is all the time.

He has just started school but I am sure this preceded the school start and it has lasted all of half term despite us going away for a few days.

Currypowder Mon 02-Nov-09 16:43:38

Bump, just this once!

BonjourIvresse Mon 02-Nov-09 16:58:08

it could be anxiety related due to starting school. My DD had the same thing, we worked out that it was a butterflies in the stomach feeling. Might be worth getting him checked over by your gp though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now