Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Weird dark thread-type stuff in 4mo dd2's nappy....

(12 Posts)
Dawnybabe Mon 19-Oct-09 22:40:30

Could be something my dd1 has fed her while I wasn't looking! If nobody else has ever had this then that's probably the case but just wondered. Looks like tiny bits of cotton, comes apart when you pull it. Sorry if tmi.

colditz Mon 19-Oct-09 22:42:00

banana

ramonaquimby Mon 19-Oct-09 22:42:28

banana?

Poledra Mon 19-Oct-09 22:42:34

Colditz got there first.......

llaregguBOO Mon 19-Oct-09 22:43:07

Yep, sounds like banana

colditz Mon 19-Oct-09 22:43:37

I would put money on someone giving her banana while you aren't looking! UNless you'revery very sure this couldn't have happened

vacaloca Mon 19-Oct-09 22:43:47

Has anyone suggested banana? grin

ramonaquimby Mon 19-Oct-09 22:46:30

lol

Dawnybabe Mon 19-Oct-09 23:31:20

Wow, really? That must be it then cos I know she's had some! I was eating one and she was watching me really hungrily so I let her have a lick and she was sucking and slurping on it for all she was worth! It was so funny. She obviously liked it and ate some. That's brilliant. I'll keep an eye on it in case it happens again without any banana munching but thanks so much guys.

(Perhaps she's telling me she's ready to wean??)

rasputin Mon 19-Oct-09 23:32:29

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

colditz Mon 19-Oct-09 23:44:52

Really really. It's the bizarrest stuff.

If you give her banana to play with strip her first because it leaves black mouldy looking patches on clothes

Poledra Mon 19-Oct-09 23:49:05

When you do wean her, if you give her blueberries, she'll poo purple. grin

Try and feed her them before it's DP's turn for the dirty nappy - it can come as quite a shock it you're not expecting it.....

Mwhahahahaa

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now