Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

worried about 9 month olds teeth - is reflux the cause? Help!!

(6 Posts)
mad4myboys Wed 26-Aug-09 10:02:05

my 9 month old ds2 has severe reflux and other tummy problems that are being investigated at the moment. He has 5 teeth and i have noticed that one of his big teeth is discoloured, sort of grey? Icant speak to a doctor until tomorrow, could this be due to his reflux? I can only find info on decay in older little ones from reflux. Any ideas?? He hasnt had a knock or anything on his mouth either..

hanaflowerhatestheDM Wed 26-Aug-09 10:06:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mad4myboys Wed 26-Aug-09 10:12:05

not that i remember?

mad4myboys Wed 26-Aug-09 19:16:44

bump

Rosieglow Wed 26-Aug-09 21:08:03

My dd's front tooth went grey when she'd had a knock on it. The dentist said it was where there had been a bleed inside the tooth. It went white again after a few weeks as the blood was re-adsorbed & seems OK now. Maybe he had a fall on it that he didn't make any fuss about?

I don't know about reflux so can't help there - sorry. But would that be likely to effect just one tooth?

mad4myboys Thu 27-Aug-09 10:42:40

was she a baby? Im hoping that is all it is! Hard to look at the others as he shuts his mouth!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now