Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Teething / Infant Powders...Do they really work???

(4 Posts)
Ria79 Tue 11-Aug-09 22:30:41

Used Ashtons with DS1 but that was 7 years ago!

Bought some today for DS2 - 9months and swear he's been "teething" since he was 5 months old love him!

Lately, breath smells, showing "colic" symptons and crabby! Blocked nose, dripping for Wales and runny poo - teeth near i'm guessing - you can see them perfectly though his gums!!! sad

Given a dose tonight but obviously not expecting any difference yet as it's the fist time but was just just wondering what's your advise - as in which ones worked for you etc - grin

BettySwollux Tue 11-Aug-09 22:32:52

I used either boots or nelsons homeopathic ones. Definitely helped, but think you have to give them regularly.
HTH

giantkatestacks Tue 11-Aug-09 22:33:44

I think they help but only in a sort of distracting way...which is better than in no way at all...

pasturesnew Tue 11-Aug-09 22:36:31

Dunno but DS really liked the homeopathic ones when he was teething and went off them later - I think they have sugar in them!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now