Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Anyone tried Pjama bedwetting pyjamas?

(11 Posts)
IveAlreadyPaid Fri 07-Oct-16 11:42:28

They are very expensive but do they work? Are there cheaper alternatives?

Thanks.

IveAlreadyPaid Fri 07-Oct-16 19:52:00

I found them a bit cheaper and ordered them anyway. Ds has a residential trip coming up and is very worried about it!

stealtheatingtunnocks Wed 12-Oct-16 09:05:45

I'd be interested in hearing how he finds them. They look good, same as ordinary jammies to a kid's eyes. Hope he has fun on his trip.

IveAlreadyPaid Wed 12-Oct-16 12:30:47

The ones I ordered were a bit small so I've ordered the next size up 😊

sleepyhead Wed 12-Oct-16 12:37:09

Watching this.

They are very expensive, but reusable so you would only have to buy once. Hmm. Tempted.

Ds1 has had a trial of Desmopressin and it hasn't worked sad so we may be in for the long term (he's 9) and I'm desperate to find something that will let him have sleepovers/go to camp etc without feeling self conscious or worried about wetting.

Please let us know what they look/feel like if you get them. They'd need to be indistinguishable from ordinary pj bottoms for ds1 to agree to wear them around other boys.

Only1scoop Wed 12-Oct-16 12:39:30

Dd is on 2nd week of using an alarm. So glad we bought it as only 1 accident so farsmilegood luck Op haven't heard of the pj's

IveAlreadyPaid Wed 12-Oct-16 14:25:06

Sleepyhead - what dose is he taking? It took a double dose to work for my ds.

They are thicker than usual pyjamas, and slightly rustley but no more so than tracksuit bottoms.

I have just bought an alarm too.

sleepyhead Wed 12-Oct-16 14:59:58

Tried the double dose unfortunately. We gave it 2 weeks, 2 days of single dose, the rest double dose. 2 dry nights but no more than without.

I think the next step is the alarm but we're due to go back to the enuresis clinic next month so will wait until then.

Can I ask what alarms people have bought? I've looked on Amazon and they seem quite reasonably priced but will see what the clinic recommend.

That's good about the fabric. I'm tempted to give them a try.

Only1scoop Wed 12-Oct-16 15:03:50

The Dr Madre one from Amazon it's reduced to around 34.00. It's easy to use and their customer service is excellent. Follow up emails etc offering advice on any problems.
I'd recommend

stealtheatingtunnocks Fri 21-Oct-16 13:03:37

You all know about www.eric.org.ukERIC, right?

they are fantastic.

stealtheatingtunnocks Fri 21-Oct-16 13:04:03

www.eric.org.uk

oops

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now