Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Speech therapist in SW London

(2 Posts)
blueskies123 Mon 22-Feb-16 12:50:23

Can anyone recommend a speech therapist in the SW area? My dd has a slight issue with her speech, as in she cannot enunciate some words clearly, and i would like to seek help from a professional. Thanks in advance!

ArielBelleElsa Mon 22-Feb-16 12:52:23

If you want a private therapist-asltipp (association of speech and language therapists in private practice) are the organisation to contact.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now