Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Is anyone else having trouble finding simple sensitive sun cream range?

(7 Posts)
TensionWheelsCoolHeels Mon 18-May-15 14:57:21

DD is 10 with atopic eczema & after trial 'n' error over the years, we settled on a combination of a few of the different simple sensitive sun cream products. Eczema mainly affects her face & we ended up using the lip balm with sun block as that's all that she could tolerate.

Been hunting for new stuff due to going on brownie pack holiday this weekend & I can't find any anywhere. Tried boots, super drug, body care, Asda & tesco & can't find anything. Boots confirmed they don't stock it anymore & after checking everywhere else, tried online & even their web page isn't listing anything! Starting to panic now!

Anyone got a clue what's happened? Or having the same issues?

Flop83 Mon 18-May-15 16:54:41

I get it from Amazon normally

dementedpixie Mon 18-May-15 17:10:23

googling suggests it has been discontinued

TensionWheelsCoolHeels Mon 18-May-15 17:22:44

Oh bugger. I had a horrible feeling that was the case sad tried Amazon earlier as it came up in searches but it was out of stock. Feck.

Millie2013 Mon 18-May-15 18:30:08

Have you tried sunsense? We had a nightmare finding something that DD didn't react to, until GP prescribed this

Flop83 Mon 18-May-15 19:29:54

Sunsence is amazing!

TensionWheelsCoolHeels Mon 18-May-15 19:58:01

Will try that, that's for the recommendation smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now