Talk

Advanced search

Hypnobirthing Rainbow Relaxation CD

(9 Posts)
ivyG Fri 03-Oct-08 16:15:43

Hey there ladies
I am trying to practice hypnobirthing at home before the birth (due at the end of November). I am currently moving home and don't have the time or funds for classes unfortunately, but although I have the book I cannot seem to get hold of the Rainbow Relaxation Cd - any ideas?
thanks
x

fourlittlefeet Sun 19-Oct-08 20:27:45

have you tried ebay? the proper affirmations etc that you get in class are better than the cd. I'd try and find someone whos been to the class and get them to transfer the files for you.

SueW Sun 19-Oct-08 20:55:24

I don't know about the rainbow CD thing but have you tried looking at Mindful Mamma who have some tracks available for download/podcast?

RosieG2 Thu 06-Nov-08 10:24:56

You could try www.hypnobirthingdownloads.com - wonderfully effective relaxations/visualisations (same effect as rainbow elaxation)that you can download. Hope All goes well!

TheProvincialLady Thu 06-Nov-08 15:02:26

A big recommendation for Mindful Mama from me - I have their stuff and it is great.

Kiki123 Sun 01-Mar-09 21:27:31

I've just noticed this topic and wanted to add that recordings on www.hypnobirthingdownloads.com are fabulous. I know several mums who found the visualisations very useful, both for the pregnancy and the birth, there's even a track to make breastfeeding easier. I'd definitely recommend this, better than the Rainbow Relaxation as you can choose your own titles and it's in English, not American.

childrenchildreneverywhere Sun 01-Mar-09 23:15:26

The Rainbow relaxation is part of the HypnoBirthing course and is not available seperately unless you email Marie Mongan at hypnobirthing@hypnobirthing.com and ask her permission for one to be sold to you.

Do look into classes though, time and money don't need to be a factor, there are ways and means around both issues and no CD will ever come close to the same effect from attending a course.

KatharineGraves Tue 04-Jan-11 18:42:39

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

clairecat80 Tue 25-Oct-11 14:15:41

here is the rainbow relaxation audio link and also the affirmations. You can listen to them or download the stream.

Enjoy XX

www.archive.org/details/HypnoBirthing

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now