Talk

Advanced search

stupid question but am 34 weeks and feel sick, shakey, not myself alot in the last few days......

(8 Posts)
mumofdjandbabies Thu 24-Jul-08 23:16:01

getting quite alot of tightenings
having headaches
have actually been sick once copious amounts <sorry TMI>

two weeks ago started a sachet a day of spatone for iron deficiency

I am wondering if maybe if this could be the reason or whether these are indicators that I could go early ....

any thoughts?

third preg have never felt like this before......

mumofdjandbabies Thu 24-Jul-08 23:17:14

due to see mw on mon havent seen one for 3 weeks x

sorry if gibbering blush

no MW avail to see till next MON when Ihave an appt ho I guess I could call my doc if nec or make an appt?

maidamess Thu 24-Jul-08 23:26:18

I would see doc if you are feeling rough.

AvenaLife Thu 24-Jul-08 23:27:11

I think you need to see your GP really. Iron supplements can cause vomiting/tummy problems if the dose is too high. Are you having any other symptoms with the headaches? Aversion to bright light? Limb pain? Have you had headaches like this before? Are your feet swollen?

HumphreySmallPillow Thu 24-Jul-08 23:30:40

when did you last have your blood pressure taken?

watch for signs of pre eclampsia.

Lemontart Thu 24-Jul-08 23:32:46

agree with the others - suggest you phone your GP tomorrow for peace of mind. Hopefully they will take your blood pressure, check over your med dose and reassure you that everything is fine
Get some sleep! tc

HumphreySmallPillow Fri 25-Jul-08 14:39:45

How are you feeling today, mumofdjandbabies?
I hope you've been checked over by a doctor or midwife.

mumofdjandbabies Sat 26-Jul-08 20:29:48

hi all sorry disappearing off planet, have had a very busy last couple of days with the kids etc
have midwife on mon so will tell her all then and see what she makes of me...feelng a little better.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now