Talk

Advanced search

Recent birth at Landsell Suite? Please tell me about your experiences

(7 Posts)
supersunnyday Sat 06-Nov-10 11:53:35

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Hardandsleazy Sat 06-Nov-10 11:58:50

Brillliant - Eugene is fantastic and lansdell suite fine. It's not as nice as other private hospitals but care is great and worth money. Eugene also great when have had difficult time (I have had 3 mc, lost a baby due to abnormalities and had dd - Eugene been sanity saving caring for me). He is also very suppotive re birth choice. The only thing re water birth is am not sure going private guarantees you a water birth room (you know you have dr MW and private room but not sure water birth guaranteed if all rooms I use but ask).

supersunnyday Sat 06-Nov-10 12:08:21

Hardandsleazy Sat 06-Nov-10 16:26:22

Dd 2- post natal support fabulous as I paid for MW who works with Eugene - that £500 was best I ever spent as I had feeding issues and she helped. Other MW fine and do help but they are busy so support ok but limited.

Dd 2 but am under care there as being investigated for mc issues.

Hardandsleazy Sat 06-Nov-10 16:27:54

And re not posh - its clean comfortable and food ok - frankly the 4 star experience would be wasted on mr post birth. Hope all goes well for you

supersunnyday Sat 06-Nov-10 18:59:17

supersunnyday Sun 07-Nov-10 17:49:46

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now