Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Trophy Avenue Air 6 - car seat - missing part

(10 Posts)
howaboutthis Tue 20-Oct-09 12:57:46

Hello every one.

I have inherited the car seat from my friend that can be attached to the frame with wheels. Unfortunately one of the clips that allows secure attachment went missing. Anyone knows where I can obtain one, or who is actually manufacturing or selling this model.

Greatfully

howaboutthis

SqueezyCheesyPumpkin Tue 20-Oct-09 22:34:24

Bump.

ChasingSquirrels Tue 20-Oct-09 22:38:52

Dorel sell Bebe Confort in the UK

differentWitch Tue 20-Oct-09 22:39:28

if a seat is damaged in any way then it should not be used.

ChasingSquirrels Tue 20-Oct-09 22:51:31

this is a clip that secures the car seat to the pushchair, it is not an integral part of the frame or the seat, but an attachment mehtod (if it is what I am thinking of). They come as a seperate item.

differentWitch Wed 21-Oct-09 07:38:02

so it's an adaptor?

ChasingSquirrels Wed 21-Oct-09 17:18:00

that's the word!

differentWitch Wed 21-Oct-09 19:31:57

grin

thisisyesterday Wed 21-Oct-09 19:47:25

yes contact Dorel, they are the manufacturers. they were really helpful recently when i needed help with an old car seat

howaboutthis Thu 22-Oct-09 21:22:44

Thank everyone for the help here (especially lady, who worries about putting my baby in the 'damage car seat', as Chasingsquirrels is right it is not integral part of the car seat or frame). I will contact Dorel and see if they can help.

thank you again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now