Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Headrest aton

(7 Posts)
Redken24 Tue 28-Mar-17 16:28:01

Hi - when can I take this headrest out? Or do I ever?

eliolo Tue 28-Mar-17 16:29:25

Is this the cybex Aton? I read that it can be used up to 10kg but found my DDS shoulders are too squashed with it and she seemed like she was sat more "on" the car seat rather than in it so I've taken it out, she's 7.5kg

Redken24 Tue 28-Mar-17 18:19:28

Thanks for replying so quick! Was that in the instructions I cannot find anything and I'm worried il take it out too early. I'm not sure what her current weight is but she's a tall girl

eliolo Tue 28-Mar-17 19:31:35

This is what I found when I'd been looking smilesorry I don't know how to do a proper link so just screenshotted! I figured since it seemed like she needed more room and has really good head/torso control that she'd be okay without it.

Redken24 Tue 28-Mar-17 20:07:12

I think mine is the older version! Thanks for that though. smile Her headrest is like a head donut? First timer so I have no idea haha.

eliolo Tue 28-Mar-17 20:09:15

Oh okay, sorry to not be much help! If it's like a donut I'd go with whether it seems like her head flops about too much without it if you can't find anything specific smile

Redken24 Tue 28-Mar-17 20:14:33

Thank you -I will have a try without it - a lot of the time it just looks like ts getting n the way? it's just hard to find any guidance and I'm worried about making a mistake. Thanks for helping smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now