This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Klippan Triofix Recline

(4 Posts)
stargirl1701 Wed 28-Oct-15 23:03:36

We are considering this seat for DD1. She is 3 years, 1 month, 94cm, 13kg. Currently ERF in a Cybex Sirona. She still fits very comfortably in this seat but we need it for DD2, 14 months. She will maybe get 2 more months in the Maxi-Cosi Cabriofix.

We have a Ford Focus, 05 plate, ISOFIX and a Nissan Navara, 15 plate, ISOFIX.

We want an ISOFIX seat, ERF to 18kg and no tethers.

katand2kits Wed 18-Nov-15 21:48:15

We have the triofix. My son is 3.7, he is very comfortably rear facing in it, and there is loads more harness height left (he was 97cm last I measured) so I expect he will get to 4 and a half rf in this seat no problem before converting to a booster. Your DD is lighter, it would probably harness her till age 5, by which point your younger child can move into it from the sirona.

nuttybananas Wed 18-Nov-15 22:04:54

I like it but it's proving to be a poor choice for us because my 2.5 year old is 15kg already so not sure how much longer we'll be able to use it as ERF. i was advised that as a high back booster it isn't as good as a specific high back booster seat.

spondoodle Wed 23-Nov-16 20:42:28

We're thinking of getting the Klippan Triofix, but there seem to be very few stockists in the UK - which makes me think, if it is so great, why isn't everyone selling it?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now